Thursday, November 16, 2006

The monster is out the house

And thank God too.

This is the monster I am referring too.
PICT0058

This is the Mitsubishi WS-65908. I loved this TV when I first got it. It had great spacs for it's time.

Mitsubishi's Diamond Series™ WS-65908 HD-Upgradeable Television

Features
# Anti-Glare Screen Shield
# DPM3™ (Diamond Digital Pixel Multiplier™)
# MicroFine™ Phosphor CRTs
# Motion-Adaptive 3D-Y/C 480-Line Comb Filters
# High-Speed Velocity Scan Modulation (HVSM)

DIAMOND VISION® Optical System which includes:
# Premium CRTs for a brighter image with improved focus
# Precision beam control for enhanced resolution
# Front-surface mirrors for a brighter picture and no double images
# Tru-Focus™ Lenses
# QuadField Focus
# Five Picture Format Modes
# Film Mode
# Multi-Image Viewing
# VGA Input
# DiamondBrite™ Screen
# Dynamic White Balance
# Dual progressive scan (480P)/ interlaced (480i)
# Front AV Inputs with S-Video
# 64-Point Convergence System
# AV Memory by input
# Color Temperature Control
# V-Chip Hours
# Two-way stereo speakers
# Gold-Plated Connectors
# 5-Layer Illuminated Remote Control
# Deluxe High-Gloss Cabinet
# Two-Piece Cabinet

I've had it for over 5 years now (more). As of late I've begun to hate it b/c of it's massive physical size. look at it's back.

IMG_0035

So my wife and I agreed on replacing it. You might already see who it's replacement is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I have the same TV: Mitsubishi WS-65908. I agree, it is a great TV. I recently bought a PS3 and I am trying to get 1080i definition with it, I am getting 480i I beleive. I can watch tv on 1080i because its hooked up to my cable box (Verizon fios cable) Is it possible to get 1080i with the PS3? Please respond, or email me at LTrigo79@msn.com Thanks.